Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Let's play...

Clichés or not… we tend to associate certain characteristics with people grouped under a banner.

Did you ever look at someone and muse.. “he is so British!”
So tell me who do you think makes a fine ambassador for the brits?

Mine is Stephen Fry.

Update: Strangely enough, just after I posted this, I found this video. Stephen Fry talking to Craig Ferguson about America in general and taking up citizenship amongst other things.

---------------------------------
I have just finished the BlackAdder series. Season 2 and 4 were fabulous.
Sir Rowan Atkinson, take a bow.

Currently watching - A bit of Fry and Laurie

2 comments:

Leena said...

I was having a rather interesting conversation with this person the other day.. when my friend joined us a good 15 min later and immediately said to him, ‘I love your accent!’ as soon as she heard him talk. It was then I asked him where he was from.. ‘I m from London.’ came the reply.. only then did I notice.. maybe I was too distracted by the ‘characteristics’ to make note. :p

Reminded me of your post…

i said...

:)